360° Eco-Certified | Free Shipping & Returns for Members
GOTS Certified Organic | Next-Gen Fashion
Circular Denim | Vegan Brand
Item added to your cart
Item added to your cart
Terms and Conditions
Vat ID: 4202714
Ejby Industrivej 26, 2600 Glostrup, Denmark
The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries from ORGANSK®.
Conditions apply in cases where no other written agreements between you as buyer and ORGANSK® has taken place.
At organsk.com, it is easy and safe to order. We send the products directly to you from our warehouse, and ensure that the process runs smoothly.
When you shop at organsk.com, agreements are made in English.
1.1 - ORGANSK® accepts payment with all VISA payment cards, all MasterCard debit cards, AMEX, Google Pay, Apple Pay And Shop Pay. The payment will be processed once your product is shipped.
1.2 - All amounts are including VAT.
1.3 - ORGANSK® uses an authorized payment server that encrypts your card information by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This means that your payment information is safe with us.
2. Shipping and delivery
2.1 - ORGANSK® ships the products the same day if the order is received before 1 pm CET/CEST, except weekends and public holidays. Packages are, under normal circumstances, delivered within 2-5 working days.
2.2 - Packages are shipped with GLS, DHL, TNT, UPS and then through local shipping services in your country of residence.
3. Guarantee and returns
3.1 - The Danish law (Danish Consumer Contracts Act) applies to purchases on this website. When you make a purchase as a consumer, you have the right to submit a complaint within 24 months.
3.2 - If your complaint is justified, you can either get the item repaired, replaced, get your money back or a price reduction, depending on the specific situation. You need to submit your complaint to us within reasonable time after you discover the fault. It is always timely to submit a complaint within two months of discovering a fault.
If you are in doubt or have any questions, please send a description and pictures of the product to email@example.com, incl. your order number.
3.3 - If your complaint is justified, we will refund your ‘’reasonable’’ shipping costs for the return.
When returning an item, it should be addressed to:
Ejby Industrivej 2
We will not accept packages sent by COD.
4. Right of cancellation
You have a 14-day right of cancellation on items purchased in our webshop. The cancellation period expires 14 days after the day you received your item. The notification must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you must make it clear that you wish to exercise your right of cancellation.
5. Returning a product
5.1 - Make sure to pack the item securely and properly. Make sure the item is folded nicely together like when you received it. Please note that we reserve the right to deduct a small amount from your return corresponding to the condition of the product if the above is not observed.
5.2 - Upon receival of your order, we will process the return within 7 working days. When the order has been refunded, 1 to 14 banking days can pass before the return is visible in your account.
5.3 - We will not accept packages sent by COD.
6. The condition of the product
You are liable for any diminished value of the product(s) resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product(s).
In order to receive the full purchase amount, you may try on the item, but you must not use it. It cannot show any evidence of wear. Handling of the product that goes beyond what is normally allowed in a shop, will not qualify for a full refund.
If the product is tested beyond what is described above, we consider the product as used, which means that - in the case of cancellation - only part of or none of the purchase amount will be reimbursed depending on the commercial value of the product.
For a full refund, the product must be returned in original packaging and new condition with no wear marks and with all labels still attached.
If you cancel your order, you will get your money back. If the item value is reduced by use, mishandling etc., we will deduct the amount for which you are liable. We will refund all payments received from you, excluding potential shipping costs.
We will return the money through the same payment method that you used for the purchase, unless we have agreed otherwise.
8. Exchanging an item
We do not offer direct exchanges. Please return the product and order the desired size separately in a new order.
Certain products may be eligible for pre-orders. A pre-order at ORGANSK is an order placed for an item that hasn't been released yet or is not currently in stock. They're shipped to the customer on priority basis once available. Pre-orders allow our customers to order and receive products before they are generally available.
Pre-order is placing orders in advance which requires a full payment from a customer interested in procuring the said item. Please make sure you have read and understood all the conditions written here before submitting your pre-orders.
• “Full payment” is required for pre-orders.
• The payment will be processed once you place the order.
• Cancellation of orders: Pre orders are applicable for cancellation.
• If the pre-order is cancelled before you receive the product, you will get full reimbursement.
• If the pre-order is cancelled after you receive the product, then general cancellation policy applies. You have a 14-day full right of cancellation on items purchased in our webshop.
10. Get notified
Certain products may be eligible for ‘get notified’.
Once the said item is available for purchase, you will get a notification via email.
11. Subscription & Memberships
When you purchase a subscription plan, you'll receive repeat deliveries. These are based on the subscription duration and frequency that you select.
Your payment details will be stored securely, and you'll be charged each month according to the contract.
The subscription will remain active until cancelled. If you want to cancel or change your subscription, you can do it at any time. Your order confirmation emails have links to your order. You can manage your subscription from there. Lock-in periods may apply.
Please make sure you have read and understood all the conditions before ordering a subscription plan:
Terms and Conditions for organsk®LIFE
Terms and Conditions for organsk®SHARE
organsk®SMILE is a loyalty club for our members. When you sign up for organsk®SMILE, you grant us permission to send targeted tips, questionnaires, invitations to competitions and events, as well as information, news and special promotions relating to our product range and member services. You can always withdraw you consent via organsk.com. If you withdraw your consent, your membership of organsk®SMILE will cease.
• Earn and redeem rewards with different actions. Earn by referring, sharing or every time you shop.
• As a member, you get personal offers, and exclusive benefits.
If you have a complaint about a product purchased on organsk.com, you may address it to email@example.com.
If we are unable to find a solution, please file a complaint with:
A complaint about a product or service purchased from us may be submitted to the Competition and Consumer Authority's Center for Complaint Resolution, Carl Jacobsen Vej 35, 2500 Valby, Denmark.
You can complain to the Center for Complaint Resolution online via www.forbrug.dk
If you are a resident of a EU country other than Denmark, you can appeal to the EU Commission's online complaint portal here:
We are aware of the need for adequate protection and appropriate processing of your personal data.
14. Smiley codes
Smiley codes can't be combined with other codes or discounts unless otherwise indicated.
15. Personal data
To enter into an online agreement with ORGANSK, you must register with the following personal information:
• Phone number
• Email address
We collect your personal information for the purpose of delivering goods and services to you. When registered with ORGANSK, you have always the right to object to the registration. You have the right to inspect and make a request to delete the information collected about you. These rights are secured by the Privacy Act and GDPR compliance and any request in connection therewith should be addressed to ORGANSK via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• ORGANSK does not collect personally identifiable information about you from third parties.
• ORGANSK does not store information about payment means, such as card numbers on payment cards, bank accounts or the likes.
16. Who do we share personal data with?
Personal information submitted to ORGANSK is only disclosed to:
• The company's internal departments
• Selected and trusted third parties who may use your personal information in order to deliver goods or services that you have ordered
• Business partners in order to register and maintain your user account.
In order to further develop and improve organsk.com, we collect statistics about how you use the website.
The personal data is registered with ORGANSK and stored for five years, after which the information is deleted.
We cooperate only with data processors in the EU or in countries that can provide adequate protection for your information.
This website uses "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer, mobile phone or equivalent for the purpose of recognizing it, remembering settings, collecting statistics and targeting ads. Cookies can not contain malicious code such as viruses.
Privacy and Cookies
1. Data controllers, responsible for processing your information. Contact us here:
ORGANSK Copenhagen ApS
Ejby Industrivej 26, 2600 Glostrup
Contact our customer care at email@example.com
2. Your personal information is processed on a legal basis only on your express consent for the following reasons:
• To enable your shopping experience on our website (includes delivery of your order, billing etc).
• To register and maintain your profile. Although, you may access the website without any registration or sign ups. However, we require certain information for any products purchased.
• To communicate any updates, offers, new products etc.
• To pursue a legitimate interest. Legitimate interests may be improvement of our products and services via surveys for better customer satisfaction.
• To communicate any legal requirements.
Please note any services or products will be provided after we receive your personal information.
3. We collect the following personal information in order to fulfill point no 2.
• General Information (This includes name, email, phone number, address etc.)
• Gender and Age
• Geo Location
• Payment Details
• Purchase History
• IP address
• Cookie Info
4. How is this data collected?
The data is collected directly from you as you sign up for a service. We can also collect data via our partners and our social media channels (eg: Instagram, Facebook.) In case of data collected via our partners or third parties, you will be duly notified regarding the information of the source.
5. Recipients of your personal information.
• Your personal information is accessible internally at Organsk - example to the
ORGANSK Customer service to assist in delivery, order information or any additional services and complaints.
• Our partners, for example delivery partners. (We only share common information entered by you at organsk.com)
• Analysis and Segmentation Programs like Facebook and Google Analytics.
• Public Authorities, if required by law.
6. Duration of retaining personal data.
At ORGANSK we actively remove inactive customers. We keep personal information for five years to comply with legal provisions.
7. Protection of your Personal Data
At Organsk we take all measures to keep your personal information safe via technical security measures to avoid unauthorized access, manipulation, destruction of personal data etc.
If you no longer wish to receive any marketing emails, please click the Unsubscribe link included in the bottom of every newsletter we send.
9. Rights of the Customer
As a customer, you have the following rights:
• The right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to withdraw consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Right of access. You have the right to know what information we have collected about you and how we process it.
• Right to correct information.
• Right of Erasure. You have the right of erasure of your information in certain cases before the duration of general deletion.
• Right to Object
In some cases you can object to direct marketing and processing of information.
For more information, you can visit www.gdpr.eu.
• Right to complain to the Data Protection Agency
If you wish to appeal against processing of your personal data, you can send us an email at email@example.com. You can also contact the Data Protection Agency, at www.datatilsynet.dk .
Cookies are small files sent to your computer, phone /tablet when you visit a website for the first time. The next time, these cookies recognize your browser and help create customized experiences in accordance to your preferences. They may also track your activity on third party websites.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set your browser to automatically reject cookies. You can also select which cookies to activate/disable via our cookie pop-up.
3. Types of cookies used by us
• Session cookies are cookies that only last while you are on the webpage. They are deleted when you leave the webpage.
• Persistent Cookies are stored cookies that help us remember your preferences, login information, language settings etc.
When you sign up for organsk®SMILE, you grant us permission to send targeted tips, questionnaires, invitations to competitions and events, as well as information, news and special promotions relating to our product range and member services.
You can always withdraw your consent via organsk.com. If you withdraw your consent, your membership of organsk®SMILE will cease.