We are live | Next-Gen Fashion | Circular Denim
Nordic Swan Ecolabel | GOTS certified jeans
At ORGANSK, we adhere to the UN Sustainable Development Goals to create a call to action regarding inequalities, poverty and unethical labor practices.
In our efforts to be 100% transparent it is a must to get third party accreditation from organizations that have the highest criteria needed for good working & social conditions.
As per our Nordic Swan Eco Label Certification and GOTS certification, we comply with:
- ILO (International Labor Organizations),
- UNGP (United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights) and
- OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development) core conventions.
This means that our raw material extraction and production factories adhere by the following core principles:
- No Child Labor
- No Forced Labor
- Women's Rights
- Freedom of Association
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Good Infrastructure,
- Modern Technologies,
- No Precarious Employment.
- Remuneration and Assessment of Living Wage Gap
- No Harassment and Violence
- No Discrimination
- Proper Working Hours
- Social Protection for Migrant Workers