We are live | Next-Gen Fashion | Circular Denim
Nordic Swan Ecolabel | GOTS certified jeans
Privacy and Cookies Organsk
1. Data controllers, responsible for processing your information. Contact us here:
ORGANSK Copenhagen ApS
Ejby Industrivej 26, 2600 Glostrup
Contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal information is processed on a legal basis, only on your express consent for the following reasons:
• To enable your shopping experience on our website (includes delivery of your order, billing etc).
• To register and maintain your profile. Although, you may access the website without any registration or sign ups. However, we require certain information for any products purchased.
• To communicate any updates, offers, new products etc.
• To pursue a legitimate interest. Legitimate interests may be improvement of our products and services via surveys for better customer satisfaction.
• To communicate any legal requirements.
Please note any services or products will be provided after we receive your personal information.
3. We collect the following personal information in order to fulfill point no 2.
• General Information (This includes name, email, phone number, address etc.)
• Gender and Age
• Geo Location
• Payment Details
• Purchase History
• IP address
• Cookie Info
4. How is this data collected?
The data is collected directly from you as you sign up for a service. We can also collect data via our partners and our social media channels (eg: Instagram, Facebook.) In case of data collected via our partners or third parties, you will be duly notified regarding the information of the source.
5. Recipients of your personal information.
• Your personal information is accessible internally at Organsk - example to the
ORGANSK Customer service to assist in delivery, order information or any additional services and complaints.
• Our partners, for example delivery partners. (We only share common information entered by you at organsk.com)
• Analysis and Segmentation Programs like Facebook and Google Analytics.
• Public Authorities, if required by law.
6. Duration of retaining personal data.
At ORGANSK we actively remove inactive customers. We keep personal information for five years to comply with legal provisions.
7. Protection of your Personal Data
At Organsk we take all measures to keep your personal information safe via technical security measures to avoid unauthorized access, manipulation, destruction of personal data etc.
If you no longer wish to receive any marketing emails, please click the Unsubscribe link included in the bottom of every newsletter we send.
9. Rights of the Customer
As a customer, you have the following rights:
• The right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to withdraw consent, please email us at email@example.com.
• Right of access. You have the right to know what information we have collected about you and how we process it.
• Right to correct information.
• Right of Erasure. You have the right of erasure of your information in certain cases before the duration of general deletion.
• Right to Object
In some cases you can object to direct marketing and processing of information.
For more information, you can visit www.gdpr.eu.
• Right to complain to the Data Protection Agency
If you wish to appeal against processing of your personal data, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the Data Protection Agency, at www.datatilsynet.dk .
Cookies are small files sent to your computer, phone /tablet when you visit a website for the first time. The next time, these cookies recognize your browser and help create customized experiences in accordance to your preferences. They may also track your activity on third party websites.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set your browser to automatically reject cookies. You can also select which cookies to activate/disable via our cookie pop-up.
3. Types of cookies used by us
• Session cookies are cookies that only last while you are on the webpage. They are deleted when you leave the webpage.
• Persistent Cookies are stored cookies that help us remember your preferences, login information, language settings etc.